SlutWalk is NOT about women rolling around in skirts and bare midriffs insisting on the right to walk down Main Street nude.
It is NOT about women flashing their tits or letting guys look up their skirts or down their blouses.
It is NOT even ABOUT even calling oneself a slut, or playing one on TV.
SlutWalk IS about sexual violence against women, and the ways that our society further vicitimizes those who are the targets of such violence by blaming what they wear or how they act.
You don’t even have to DRESS like a “slut” to become a victim of rape or sexual assault. That is just a ruse and an excuse used by perpetrators to justify their violent attacks and blame other factors (alcohol, porn, evil earthly desires, etc.) and to escape personal accountability for their actions.
The main point of SlutWalk is that women, however they may be dressed, however they may present themselves, do NOT deserve to be raped or abused UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
They may say yes to sex 1,000 times…but when they say NO on the 1,001st, it should be respected. FULL DAMN STOP.
Clear enough for you??
[From a Independent Leftist Black man who worships women who do “play the slut” regularly]
- Anyone talking is asking to be interrupted.
- Anyone carrying money is asking to be robbed.
- Anyone eating is asking to choke.
- Anyone drinking is asking to be drugged.
- Anyone walking is asking to be tripped.
- Anyone with a face is asking to be punched.
- Anyone with a heart is asking for a heart attack.
- Anyone with arteries is asking for an aneurysm.
- Anyone not wearing a breastplate is asking to be stabbed.
- Anyone not wearing a bulletproof vest is asking to be shot.
To which I can add:
* Anyone living is asking to die.
No, thank you…I’d rather blame the rapists rather than their victims.